Brand copies, counterfeits and trademark abuse
Selling real brand items is allowed.Selling copies, replicas, bootlegs or counterfeits is prohibited at Tradera.
Why do we have this rule?
Brand misuse and Trademark infringement is prohibited by law. Selling copies even in good faith is illegal and thus not allowed at Tradera.
Read more about vårat arbete med rättighetsinnehavare.
- A pair of shoes with the Converse brand that's not made by Converse
- Copies of music, movies, games or e-books that you don't own the rights to.
- Bootleg recordings
- PDF´s or CD´s with scanned pages from a book, magazine, manual or other written material protected by copyright
Allowed with restrictions
- A copy of a photo as long as you own the copyright
- A Chanel handbag produced by Chanel
- A real autograph