Presale and dropshipping
To sell at Tradera the item must be in your possession
Why do we have this rule?
Presale and dropshipping means that the seller doesn't have the item that they are selling. We have prohibited these types of sales since it increases delivery times and buyers not getting what they paid for.
Examples of what is prohibited
- Dropshipping - selling objects not in your possession
- Selling movies, games or music before the official release date
- Presale of items
- To send items from a location outside of the EU to a buyer inside the EU (only applies to business sellers)
Examples of what is allowed
- Selling items in your possession
- Selling a movie, game or music before the official release date in Sweden as long as its past the international release date