Our review policy
It is allowed to leave feedback after a deal is closed. There are restrictions on what you can write when in your review.
Why do we have this policy?
It is not permitted to, via one's own or a related party's account, collect false reviews and ratings in order to circumvent restrictions, or to affect one's credibility as a seller. Carrying out false purchases for the purpose of sabotaging a seller's review score is also not permitted.
- To manipulate rating points by accumulating false reviews and ratings in order to circumvent restrictions or to affect one's credibility as a salesperson
- To make false purchases in order to sabotage a seller's review score
- To extort your counterpart with the threat of leaving a negative review
- Personal or contact information
- Incitement against ethnic group
- Pornographic material
- Links, images or scripts
- Advertising for competing businesses
- Lina leaves a review on a completed auction, where she praises the seller for how fast the delivery was
- Sammy sold an item that the buyer never paid for, so he leaves a negative review and writes that the buyer failed to pay for the item.