Although it can often be difficult to keep track of all passwords, a secure password is a must to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your Tradera account.
Tips for choosing a secure password
- A secure password must consist of at least 8-12 characters and contain both numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and preferably characters such a s%, &, # and ?
- Never use any personal information such as your name or date of birth
- Do not use your alias as a password on Tradera
- Avoid using the same or similar passwords as on other sites - this is due to fraudsters having an easier access to many of your password-protected accounts.
A simple method
Remember that a secure password does not have to be impossible to memorize. You can for example use this simple method to generate a password that is both secure and easy to remember:
- ”I was born in a place called Tierp ” = Iwb1apcT
- ”Tradera's old slogan is: One successful auction has two winners” = TosI:1sah2w
Please note that for security reasons you should not use the examples above as a password!