How do I get my payments?
Payment for your sales are either payed to your bank account, PayPal account or directly to your Swish account depending on how the buyer chooses to pay. The first time you sell at Tradera you need to add your bank or PayPal account and Swish number (Swish is optional). Read more about Tradera pay
When will I get my payment?
If the buyer pays with Swish
- The money goes directly to your Swish account without any delay
- You can't see if the listing is paid in My Tradera when using Swish, you need to keep track of the payment in your swish app. You can however mark the listing as paid in My Tradera
If the buyer pays with PayPal or credit card
- It takes 1-2 banking days for the payment to process
- You get a mail as soon as the buyer has paid for the listing
- You can see all payments in My Tradera - payments
If the buyer pays with invoice/installments
- You don't have to wait for the buyer to pay the invoice/installments, the money will be in your account in 1-2 banking days.
- For you as the seller it works as if the buyer had paid for the listing with a credit card/PayPal.
Where can I find my payments?
You can find all your payments in My Tradera - Payments.
- Date - Which day the payment processing began
- Listing - which listing the payment is related to
- Type - This column is for those users that previously had Klarna
- Buyer - The buyers alias
- Sum - The amount of the payment