Activate Tradera Pay
All Swedish accounts activated after February 2018 has Tradera Pay by default, the only thing that you need to do is to add your bank account or PayPal account and Swish number. For those with an older or none-Swedish account you can get Tradera Pay by clicking here
Add payment information
To receive your payments you need to add your payment information, either a bank account or a PayPal account.
- Click on payouts in My Tradera - https://www.tradera.com/my/Payments
- Select Country/Region
- For IBAN accounts you need to choose the country of the IBAN account.
- For PayPal choose your registered country
- Choose in which currency that you wish to receive your payments
- We only support EUR, GBP, SEK and USD for PayPal payouts, if you choose another currency you wont be able to add a PayPal account for your payouts.
- Choose Account Type
- Add your BIC/Swift and IBAN number and information or your PayPal e-mail
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I can't choose PayPal as a payout option
A: Make sure that you have the currency option set to either EUR, GBP, SEK or USD.
Q: Can i have both a bank account and a PayPal account registered?
A: You can only have one at a time.
Q: What happens if I haven't added an account before the buyer pays for the listing?
A: Your payout will be waiting to be processed until you add your account details