Traderas buyer protection
When paying with Klarna, Paynova or PayPal you will always have our buyer protection. For other payments options buyer protection is optional*.
*This does not include Swish payments directly to the seller
You can add our buyer protection when paying with credit/debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Swish when Tradera is the recipient.
Buyer protection is mandatory when paying with Klarna, Paynova or PayPal
Buyer protection costs 5% of the total amount, minimum 5 SEK max 750 SEK
How do I use my buyer protection?
If you paid with PayPal you need to start the dispute from your PayPal account.
1. Create a dispute for the listing that you wish to use the buyer protection on
2. Escalate the dispute to Tradera
3. You will get the first notification within 48 hours
4. We handle the dispute, you might be asked to provide additional information
5. The dispute is usually resolved within 14 days