Weapons and weapon related items
Selling and owning weapons are heavily regulated in Sweden. Some items are prohibited by law and is illegal both to sell and to own.
Why do we have this rule?
All listings containing weapons and weapon related objects must follow the laws and regulations for the sale of weapons in Sweden. If the laws and regulations is changed to be more severe than our policy the laws and regulations will be applied.
Read more at the Swedish law enforcement web-site.
- Firearms regardless of the weapons ability to shoot, how old it is or it's collectors value
- Parts or accessories for semi automatic weapons
- Breach loaders
- Knuckle dusters
- Throwing stars
- Led or metal reinforced sticks
- Staves, crutches or sticks
- Clubs, batons and black jacks
- Pepper spray
- Self defense sprays
- Tear gas
- Switch blades, spring blades and stilettos
- All rapid release knives and stabbing implements
- Camouflaged knives meant to appear as another item such as credit cards, belt buckles, lipsticks and pens
- Ammunition and single use firearms such as flares and signal guns
- High capacity magazines (more than 10 rounds)
- Live ammunition
- Tools for manufacturing ammunition
- Army equipment (army surplus items are allowed)
- War materiel such as weapons, ammunition and parts even if the item is demilitarized/scrapped
- Grenades including military training grenades, rifle grenades, hand grenades, replica grenades and parts and accessories for grenade launcher, mines and replica mines.
Allowed with restrictions
- License free airguns as long as the impact energy is less than 10 joule
- Shell casings as long as they are not military grade
- Competition bows
- Pocket knives and utility knives such as kitchen knives, cutlery and carving knives
- Paintball accessories