Listings should be placed in the appropriate category
Why do we have this rule?
When an item is in the wrong category it decreases the accuracy of searches and makes it harder to find what your looking for. Tradera can move an item if we think it´s in the wrong category.
- A spare part for a car should not be put in the category for cars
- A gold plated item should not be listed in the category "Gold"
- A cellphone casing is not allowed to be listed in the cellphone category
- A toy horse listed in the toy category
- A MacBook listed in the Apple – laptop category
- A fishing line listed in the category for fishing lines